Monday, April 23, 2007

...after 6 month...

”..If you really love something, set it free..
if it comes back, it’s yourse..
if not, it wasn’t meant to be…”

after 6 month.. now I will let it free.. not for break but just for me to rest.. I need some speace and time.. I’m not sure how about him.. but maybe, after what happened today, I think he will agree with me to ‘have a short or long rest’. It’s hard to pretend that I believe him if I’m not.. I have try for this 6 month but the result is I always suspicious on what he done.

I don’t know what to do.. I’ll try my best..

3 comments:

Azuan Zameer said...

Everybody needs a little time away
I've heard her say
From each other

Even lovers need a holiday oooh
Far away from each other

RaFFLeSiA MeRaH said...

jgn risau...kalau dia milik anim dia tetap akan kembali pada anim jugak...itulah namenya jodoh....asam di darat ikan di laut, dlm kuali bertemu jugak...:D

zamdee said...

amboi ko RM, bukan main bermadah ko ek, ekekeke..